Now Foods Variety Moisturizing Oils Sampler, 5 Pack
Brand: NOW Foods
- APRICOT OIL: Great natural body oil for sensitive skin. Fruit extract oil is emollient & blends easily with other essential oils. It absorbs easily into the skin for aromatherapy massage.
- VEGETABLE GLYCERINE OIL: Our Natural Vegetable Glycerin is sourced from Non-GMO Palm Oil to provide max benefits. We use proven hydrolysis and distillation methods to ensure the quality of our vegetable glycerin remains intact during extraction. The compound itself is clear, viscous, and odorless.
- SWEET ALMOND OIL: With vitamins A, E , B, & D, and also Zinc, Calcium, this oil gets absorbed without blocking pores. It is lightweight and odorless, and calms skin inflammation, making your skin touchably soft and smooth.
- AVOCADO OIL: Avocado oil is rich with vitamins A, E, and K. It has the ability to penetrate deep into your skin to restore elasticity and to make it softer than ever before. It is also great for restoring health to hair.
- GRAPE SEED OIL: Rich in fatty acids, this oil encourages the regeneration of skin cells which ultimately keeps your skin youthful. It reduces the appearance of cuts and also cures itchy scalps if used as a deep conditioner.
Publisher: NOW Foods
Details: Includes these 5 oils: Avocado, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot, Vegetable Glycerine, and Grapeseed oil. Whether they're used for cosmetic purposes, such as softening skin, or as all-natural massage oils, these 100% pure oils nourish skin Each of these 100% pure oils moisturizes and nourishes skin in a different way. Jojoba oil softens hair and skin alike and makes for an excellent massage oil. A stable oil with an invigorating scent, it's rich in nutritional compounds, including long-chain essential fatty acids and fatty alcohols. The food-grade avocado oil helps give skin more elasticity and is great for moisturizing and softening dry, cracked skin. Use it in massages for a soothing sensation without greasy residue. Sweet almond oil naturally nourishes skin, whether it's massaged in, applied as a moisturizer, or used to draw smiley faces on your arms.