Stop reaching for medications to get relief from throbbing migraines or constant headaches. Here are some pretty cool ways to get rid of your headaches for good naturally.
So, here we go...
1) Drink, Drink and Drink more fluids. Avoid coffee, teas or any caffeine related drinks like sodas. One of the things I recently discovered is to drink 24 oz of Gatorade relieves your headaches significantly. Why you ask? Well, Gatorade is full of electrolytes and when your body is dehydrated it is need of electrolytes.
2) Inhale Lavender Oil Vapors to relieve headache symptoms. Two to four drops for every two to three cups of boiling water are recommended when inhaling lavender-oil vapors as a headache treatment. Try Lavender Filled Eye Mask by Karmick to help with relaxation and smell the soothing lavender scent.
3) Stress is a big factor for constant headaches and migraines. Relieve the stress by doing more exercises and reduce the stress. Try a relaxing yoga class to calm your nerves and restore a balance in your lift. Try Zenik Yoga Eye Pillow after every workout to help relax and calm all senses.
4) Get a shut-eye at a regular hour. Though hours of sleep may vary slightly from person to person, most healthy adults need between 7.5 to 9 hours of sleep per night to function at their best. Just like anything, creating a good habit to go to bed a certain time and sticking to this schedule can help your body’s internal clock and optimize the quality of your sleep.
5) Avoid bright screens before going to sleep. We are constantly stimulated by technology everyday and its best to set it aside at the end of the day. Too much light can aggravate the headache symptoms even more.
6) Use a cool mask, ice pack around your eyes and forehead to calm your nerves. If ice packs are too stiff for you, hard to conform to your face and way too cold, try out Zenik Eye Pillow that gets cold, very soothing, conforms to your face and relaxing. The lavender and organic flax seeds will get you relaxed in no time.